Re: [e4-dev] More Model Question and Proposals

[...]
> I'm all for being as less restrictive  as possible but we need to have a
> structure. People can experiment with our model because they can extend
> and if they want to add a EditorTrim-Type and an
> EditorTrimPartStack-Type they can.
>

>> On a related note one of the containment elements that's is currently
>> missing is that there is no way to add a stack to a stack, do we need a
>> StackPart ?
>>

> You mean PartStackContainer? The child of such container has to
> something of type UILabel!

You need a LabelPSCElement which has UILabel and PSCElement as its
supertypes and then modify Part to be of type LabelPSCElement instead
PSCElement and then you can define as PartStack extends
ElementContainer<LabelPSCElement>.

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top