Re: [e4-dev] More Model Question and Proposals

Hi,

Well the containment should reflect a real hierarchical UI-Containment
and if a perspectives has windows I think the perspective itself has a
window-list instead of holding it as children.

IMHO it's strange the "parent" of a Window can be a none-window which is
expressed by the current containment-relationship expressed by
ElementContainer#children but detached windows is something I haven't
thought enough about yet.

Tom