Re: [e4-dev] More Model Question and Proposals

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> MWindow is currently an MElementContainer<MPSCElement>. This suggested
>> change would mean an MWindow is an MElementContainer<MUIElement> I guess?
>>

> No MElementContainer<MWindowElement>!

I misinterpreted your diagram and didn't realize MPart would extend from both MPSCElement and MWindowElement, sorry about that.

An MWindow needs to be an MWindowElement though. How would you suggest we support detached windows in a perspective, Tom?

Regards,
Remy

Remy Suen
Eclipse Platform/UI Committer