[e4-dev] Model-Tooling, ...

Hi,

Just for your information I've just created a new module in CVS-Named
org.eclipse.e4.tools and checked in the first bits of my work on an
Model-Editor in a bundle called "org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.ui".

Attached to this mail you'll find a screenshot how my current UI-Design
looks like (there's not much functionality yet). As you might notice the
dropshadow is simply copied from the work in the CTabFolder-Rendering
(might it make sense to provide such a composite in more general to
e4-adopters think about situations where you don't want to display
multiple parts but only a single one, similar to what we have in 3.x).

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834