RE: [e4-dev] New look for for the workbench

Hi Paul,

I would appreciate if I could use the "New Look" together with all the head projects since I want to enhance the e4 contacts demo for EclipseCon (I want to use the latest and greatest e4 features :)

Do you see any chance that I could integrate the "New Look" into e4 contacts using head in the next few days/weeks?

Best regards,

Kai