RE: [e4-dev] New look for for the workbench

Hi Kai,

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 3:51 AM, Toedter, Kai <kai.toedter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This (link below) is exactly what I tried before but the e4-legacy-ide product only gives me an empty Window with just the menus but no parts. Starting the 4-ide product shows empty parts.

Did you add the JDT bundles to your launch configuration? Or alternatively just tell PDE to run with all the bundles? The legacy product will ask JDT to create the perspective so the JDT bundles are required to generate the proper layout and parts in the e4 model.

> In both cases the “New Styling” is not applied.

Are you using the 1.0M4 SDK? We had to do some build respinnin' last week to pick up the SWT team's changes to the CTabFolder code.

Thank you for taking an interest in the new look and the compatibility layer. Please do not hesitate to ping us directly on #eclipse-e4.

Regards,
Remy

Remy Suen
Eclipse Platform/UI Committer