[e4-dev] New look for for the workbench

Hi All,

in the e4 M4 “New and Noteworthy” there is a screenshot of "New look for the workbench", see http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/S-1.0M4-201002271345/e4-news-M4.html

(actually there is a typo saying : "New look for for the workbench" :)

- How can I get this look in a running e4 workbench?

  I downloaded a fresh e4 M4 and the latest projects from cvs,

  but I did not figure out how to get this look...

- How can I apply this look to the contacts demo?

Thanks

Kai

---

Kai Tödter

Siemens AG

Corporate Technology

System Architecture & Platforms

CT T DE IT 1

Otto-Hahn-Ring 6

81739 Munich, Germany

Phone: +49 89 636-41064

Fax: +49 89 636-45450

mailto: kai.toedter@xxxxxxxxxxx

Internet: www.siemens.com/corporate-technology

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Rudi Lamprecht, Eduardo Montes, Juergen Radomski, Erich R. Reinhardt, Hermann Requardt, Uriel J. Sharef, Peter Y. Solmssen, Klaus Wucherer; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Back to the top