Re: [e4-dev] Which editors to view

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> thanks for the fast answer. In my case the "Sample Reflective Ecore
> Model Editor" does not show the full structure. I have two top lines,
> one for the content and one for the model.

I just tried a fresh unzip of eclipse-e4-SDK-incubation-1.0M4-win32.zip and then I checked out e4/org.eclipse.e4.ui/examples/org.eclipse.e4.demo.contacts from HEAD.

Double-clicking on the file gave me the e4 designe that Yves has been working on. The editor is dirty but that's unimportant.

I closed it and retried with 'Sample Ecore Model Editor' and the two 'Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor' editors. They all "work". The duplicate entry gives me an error but otherwise displays the content correctly.

And of course, SSE's XML editor is fine.

Remy Suen
Eclipse Platform/UI Committer
IBM Ottawa
613-356-5162