[e4-dev] Which editors to view

Hi,

which editor do you use to look at "Application.e4xmi" from the contact demo?

The visual designer does currently not work for me. If I use the
"Sample Ecore Model Editor" only part the values is displayed (see
attached screenshot).

It would be nice to have some structure which the EMF editor, editing
the XML file directly is in my opinion dangerous.For example I'm not
sure if the double id in the contact file makes sense or not:

 <children xsi:type="application:Window"
xmi:id="_SeXUAe8EEd6FC9cDb6iV7g" label="e4 Contacts Demo"
id="_SeXUAe8EEd6FC9cDb6iV7g" x="20" y="20" width="700" height="480">

It looks to me as if the id is twice defined but without an structured
editor I'm not sure.

Best regards, Lars

--
Lars