Re: [e4-dev] e4 M4 is now available

Hi,

If I open the file "Application.e4xmi" from the contact demo in
I20100227-1345 in e4 Workbench Designer  I receive the error:

An internal error has occurred.
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.DynamicEObjectImpl cannot be cast to
org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.impl.ApplicationImpl

Is this a bug in M4?

Best regards, Lars