[e4-dev] e4 Resources call is back

Hi,

e4 Resources calls will be resumed next week. I'm suggesting 30 minutes
calls on Thursdays around 11 am EST.
At this point of time, we will be discussing progress in ongoing tasks like
SFS, Resource Filters, Dynamic Path Variables, Fast Project Import.

On the first call we may also discuss how and where we want to meet at
EclipseCon. Martin suggested we may perhaps submit a BoF.

Please suggest other day and/or hours, if my proposal is not fine for you.
I will provide the call details next week.

Thanks
--
Szymon Brandys

Back to the top