[e4-dev] e4 - Tooling and my plans to work on

Hi,

I've started experimenting with JDT/PDE extensions to make working with
OSGi-Services and DI a bit easier [1,2]. Though the support is not only
useable in e4, e4 is the main driving force for me.

I'm currently in a phase where I'm trying out ideas but ideally I could
check them in into the CVS-Repository so that others can easily play
with them and give feedback.

I'd like to propose that we create a sub-section in our repository named
org.eclipse.ui.tooling? I guess Yves, workbench-Designer would also
belong to such a tooling-section.

Beside the DI/Service-Tooling I plan to work on an improved EMF-Editor
which makes working with EMF-Model-Instances easier.

Tom

[1]http://tomsondev.bestsolution.at/2010/02/21/e4-dependency-injection-tooling/
[2]http://tomsondev.bestsolution.at/2010/02/23/e4-dependency-and-service-lookup-tooling/

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top