[e4-dev] e4 Contacs Demo CSS Styling broken

Hi All,

I am currently preparing my EclipseCon slide and code material. I want to pimp the contacts demo a bit and just updated the whole e4 stuff from the latest cvs head. When I started the e4 contacts demo I noticed:

- Label css styling does not work anymore
- Tabs css styling does not work anymore
- Toolbar is not styled correctly
  - Toolbar has a border that is not styled
  - Toolbar does not fill the space to the right

Attached is a screenshot with the broken styling.

I would like to help fixing the above topics. Who can I best talk with to proceed?

Best regards,

Kai
---

Kai Tödter

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
System Architecture & Platforms
CT T DE IT 1
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 89 636-41064
Fax: +49 89 636-45450
mailto: kai.toedter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Internet: www.siemens.com/corporate-technology

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Rudi Lamprecht, Eduardo Montes, Juergen Radomski, Erich R. Reinhardt, Hermann Requardt, Uriel J. Sharef, Peter Y. Solmssen, Klaus Wucherer; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322