Re: [e4-dev] Does that mean SWT only exist in desktop ?

> XWT are not SWT and that for sure as we can't leverage Java skills or I
> should said SWT skills..
> but quite complete, including designer. that really a wow. Great!

I think this observation is not exact. XWT reflects SWT concept, but in
XML. It leverages a new and full flexible concept to develop UI. For sure,
it doesn't  leverage the development of UI static structure in Java code.
It is in fact the main purpose of this framework to resolve some key
drawbacks in Java Code.

Best regards
Yves YANG