[e4-dev] Syntax errors and Contact fails to start

Hi,

I just updated my plugins from cvs. and the system shows me an error
in "org.eclipse.e4.ui.widgets" in MANIFEST.MF with the line:

Export-Package: org.eclipse.e4.ui.widgets

and the error message: "Package 'org.eclipse.e4.ui.widgets' does not
exist in this plug-in".

The second issue I have it and "org.eclipse.e4.demo.e4photo" fails to
start. I did delete the configuration area and the workspace data.

Any advice?

Best regards, Lars

Back to the top