Re: [e4-dev] XWT Designer trademark

e4 Team,

Unfortunately Yves misunderstood my comments. Stated simply, our concern is that because of the similarity with existing Instantiations product names the use of the term XWT Designer could cause unnecessary confusion in the Eclipse community and ultimately among users of e4.

We believe a simple change in the terminology used to describe the XWT tooling would remedy this potential for confusion.

Let me also say that having been involved with Eclipse since its inception 10 years ago and strategically focusing our company on Eclipse technologies, Instantiations is fully committed to making e4 an unqualified success.

Thank you for your consideration.

Mark Johnson

Instantiations, Inc.

www.instantiations.com