[e4-dev] Getting started with the compatibility layer

I followed the instructions to setup the compatibility layer (http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/UI/Running_the_compatibility_demo) with M3. The application launches, but the Show View menu item doesn't do anything. Reviewing the log, I find this (see below). Should I be using a particular I-build rather than M3?

ERROR: Unable to instantiate class 'org.eclipse.e4.internal.ide.application.ShowViewHandler' from bundle '30'
   at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
... snip ...
Caused by: java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
The import org.eclipse.e4.workbench.modeling.EPartService.PartState cannot be resolved
   PartState cannot be resolved to a variable

at org.eclipse.e4.internal.ide.application.ShowViewHandler.<init>(ShowViewHandler.java:19)
   ... 27 more

--

Dan Rubel
Instantiations, Inc.