Re: [e4-dev] Does that mean SWT only exist in desktop ?

Hi,

!! Please note this is my personal opinion and might not reflect the
opinion of the rest of the e4-Team !!

I agree on the one hand that it would be nice but on the other hand
there are no resources available - so it won't happen.

I don't want to kill this discussion but without an investment of time
(speak money) I don't think we'll see an SWT-Port for Browsers any time
soon.

As mentionned in my first reply I have extensible knowledge in this area
so I'd certainly able to help you getting started with this but not in
my spare time (because the amount of work this would be senseless any
ways) because such a project/port needs fulltime workers.

Tom