Re: [e4-dev] e4 1.0 M3 is now available

Hi Ivan,

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Ivan Ooi <olibralo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> but... does that means... all logic will be in javascript or... ?

I don't think any of our replies implied this... :o

> Any progress in SWT Java ?

SWT's features and Java API are continuing to evolve in the Eclipse
3.x stream. Bogdan, an SWT committer, is also working on the CSS
technologies that is under the e4 umbrella. Note that the CSS engine
can be used for styling 3.x SWT code.

> howbout Java to Javascript ? Howbout the GWT
> wrapper for web ?

I have not heard anything here but perhaps some lurkers on the list
may know more. :)

Regards,
Remy

Back to the top