[e4-dev] M3 on Friday, polish and fixing tomorrow

Thursday is our test pass/final bug fix/polish day.  I'll schedule I
builds all day [1].  On Thursday you need to focus on testing the e4
SDK builds.  Are they stable?  Do the demos run?  What final fixes are
necessary for M3?  Are the examples working?  If you have bugs marked
for 1.0 M3 are they in the build?  Do the tests run?

The last build is Thursday night at 21:00.  On Friday morning we need
to do a smoke test on the I20100114-2100 build, then all teams need to
give a GO on that build.  If necessary the teams can request a respin
by posting to e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx with the bug number that needs to be
fixed.

Focus on fixing any problems you find tomorrow, I'd prefer not to have
to respin a build on Friday.

[1] I builds on Thursday (EST): 09:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00.

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR

Back to the top