[e4-dev] M3 next Friday: Build submission + nightly I builds + use tonight's I build, not yesterday's

I've activated nightly I builds, and done a build submission for UI,
XWT, and TM.

If you pick up I builds, the best one to use will be the one tonight
at 21:00 EST (yesterday's I2010107-2100 build includes some jdt core
problems).

I won't be doing any more tagging until Monday afternoon, but if you
want to see your stuff in the nightly I builds before then you can tag
based on http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Builds ... the Releng tools are in
the I build repo, and are included in each of the eclipse e4 SDKs we
generate in our I build.

tagged v20100108-1630

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 295003. [UI] Design and implement a EPartService API (NEW)
+ Bug 295524. Need to devise a strategy for merging user changes to
the UI with the application's UI definition (NEW)
+ Bug 295742. MContribution should have an 'injectionProperties' Map (ASSIGNED)
+ Bug 296739. Evolution of the org.eclipse.ui.* extension points (NEW)
+ Bug 298424. Shell.computeTrim() returns a wrong result. (FIXED)
+ Bug 298671. Implement enough compatibility to bring up a simple view (NEW)
+ Bug 298963. Not possible to define an MItem with a check/radio style (FIXED)
+ Bug 299002. [Designer] Add the control in ToolBar and Menu to accept
appropriate children (NEW)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.workbench
org.eclipse.e4.ui.tests
org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt
org.eclipse.e4.demo.e4photo
org.eclipse.e4.tools.ui.designer
org.eclipse.e4.xwt.tools.ui.designer.core
org.eclipse.e4.xwt.emf.test
org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench
org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.swt

--