[e4-dev] Running 3.x API tests with the e4 compatibility layer

Hi everyone,

With the help of Boris, I was able to get the 3.x API tests working on my computer. They run but they fail (naturally). If anyone is interested in running the tests, I've outlined the general steps in the wiki page below. There may be some holes between the steps as I noticed the anonymous CVS checkout is not as up-to-date as the committer extssh one. Please let me know if you have any problems.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Compatibility/Testing

Regards,
Remy

Remy Suen