[e4-dev] e4 1.0 M3 N&N needed by Thur. Jan. 7

Committers,

Please coordinate with your component team lead and send me your new and
noteworthy items for e4 1.0 M3 by Thursday Jan 7th. I'll edit your
contributions into a single HTML document that will accompany the
milestone build when it wraps on Friday.

Here's the template containing the very few guidelines.

Please use the template, and take a minute to review the guidelines, as it
saves work the closer you follow them.

Thanks,
John