Re: [e4-dev] Minutes available

As per requested in the last e4 meeting...

* Could the examples be integrated into welcome or on a web page integrated in the IDE?
       Added comments and patch to Bug 295605
       Explored related *.psf enhancement Bug 162608

* Initial attempt to install and run examples from scratch is failing - some prerequisites probably missing
       Limited success installing and running examples - Bug 298011

John Arthorne wrote:

Minutes from today's very busy e4 call are now available. Feel free to fill in details that I missed - there was too much content today for me to keep up with!

http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Meeting_Minutes/Status_20091203

John

 Dan Rubel
 Chief Technology Officer
 Instantiations, Inc.
 412-492-9536
 http://www.instantiations.com

 Author: "Eclipse Plug-ins"
 Addison-Wesley, December 2008, ISBN: 0321553462
 http://www.awprofessional.com/title/0321553462
 http://www.qualityeclipse.com/

Back to the top