RE: [e4-dev] Integration Build: I20091204-0900

Hi All,

XWT Designer is well packaged in e4. It works as expected. I remind you that
this tool is still in development. It is not stable enough and some features
may not be completed.

Here are the list of major features supported:
  1. All layouts
     Possible to change layout from one to another
     Feedback to assist the alignment comparing other elements when we
resize and move an element.
  2. Edition of UI elements in Tree structure
     All elements are displayed in Tree structure, we can change/copy/paste
them by DnD
  3. Control data binding edition
  4. User friendly Tab property views

The list is very long. I leave it for you to discovery.

The supported platforms are Windows, Linux and Mac OS Carbon/Cocoa

Your feedback is warmly welcome, and please report it in bugsilla under
e4/XWT. I recommend to prefix the title with [Designer]

Best regards
Yves YANG