Re: [e4-dev] +1 for Olivier Moises on eclipse.incubator.ufacekit

Ok,

Sorry tom.

Angelo

2009/12/3 Hallvard Trætteberg <hal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Tom Schindl wrote:
No, no, no. This was a wrong going Nomination from the portal. I going
to contact the EMO that portal is buggy (at least with my project
assigments).

This is the message I got when I tried to nominate Olivier:

Olivier Moises appears to already be in a running election for eclipse.e4. Only one election can be in progress for a person for a project or component at a time.

So perhaps your nomination was all right after all?

Hallvard