From: "yves.yang@xxxxxxxxxxx" <yves.yang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 4:08:26 PM
Subject: Re: [e4-dev] RE: [wtp-pmc] Proposal for JSDT as a project

The purpose of XWT is to integerate all existing solutions and unify them
with an abstraction to simply the UI development. We may develop the
solution if eclipse has not.

As for Trident, we are interested in using it. But the problem is the
license. Could you follow Boris' suggestion to change the license and
contribute it in e4?

Best regards
Yves YANG