[e4-dev] e4 1.0 M2 - final days schedule

OK, we are wrapping up M2, and there are few things left to be done.

Code/functionality - Release it for tonight's 21:00 EST build.  I'll
be doing a release at about 15:00 EST (for all the projects except
resources, we're now picking them up from the Eclipse SDK I build).
After that, you're on your own to release code [1].

Tomorrow - make sure your stuff works.  I will run builds throughout
the day [2].  If problems need to be fixed tomorrow, make sure you
post the bug to this list.  Tomorrow's goal will be stability and M2
delivery.

Friday morning, we will do some testing on the I20091119-2100 [3]
build.  All teams have to declare Go/No Go (on a bug to be provided)
and should have their N&N content in to John today.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Builds#Submitting_For_the_Build - the
e4 SDK builds now include the releng tools

[2] Build schedule - Thursday, Nov 19th
08:00 EST
12:00 EST
15:00 EST