[e4-dev] [releng] M1 candidate build at 11:45 EDT

I've scheduled a (hopefully successful) build to start at 11:45.

All teams that have contributed code since we released 0.9 have to
confirm that this contains their changes in a useful state.  I'll
probably be running another build at 13:30 EDT to make sure that all
of the version numbers have been updated for plugins that have changed
code. I'll only be insuring that code changes to bundles that were
released in 0.9 now == 0.9.1

New bundles added for M1 should still be at 0.9.0

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR

Back to the top