From: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Benjamin Muskalla
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 10:53 PM
To: E4 Project developer mailing list
Subject: Re: [e4-dev] e4 demo application with CSS+XWT in cloud

Hi Yves,

to what do you refer as a "web demo application in e4"? Something like
the PDE Editor Example Boris showed, something based on top of RAP, or
something completely different? Just curious...

Regards,
   Ben

yves (yingmin) yang wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> We suggest to develop a Web demo application in e4 with CSS + XWT to
> access the data in Windows Azure cloud.  It will be showed up in Eclipse
> Submit Europe. This application can be used as a user-case for PMF
> later. Your suggestion will be welcome.
>

> Best regards
>
> Yves YANG

---
Benjamin Muskalla | EclipseSource Karlsruhe
http://www.eclipsesource.com | http://twitter.com/eclipsesource