Re: [e4-dev] Find a speaker about e4 for Eclipse DemoCamp in Lille, France in November

Hi Cyril,

I'm definately interested to give a talk about e4 but I need to
coordinate it this a bit because I'm also going to Hamburg's Demo Camp
giving a talk about e4 :-)

I'd like to restate that our UFaceKit-Project has "no" relation to e4
but our modeled workbench and new rendering story will make UFaceKit and
e4 a perfect match (which is true as well for TM, XWT, PMF, ...).

I'm going to get in touch with the people from Hamburg tomorrow so that
they tell me the concrete date for their Demo Camp (do already have a
fixed date?)

Tom