Re: [e4-dev] Any speaker available in November ?

Hello,

our company develops Eclipse RCP applications and has started to
migrate the first ones to e4, especially using the CSS features and
XWT. I already spoke with Yves Yang (proposed to present XWT), we
could make a joint presentation: he shows the XWT basics, I can show
its implementation in an enterprise application and desribe the
lessons we learned from that.

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards,
Jürgen Baier