[e4-dev] [releng] 1.0 build information - action required, plugin versions

We're ready to get going for the 1.0 release of e4.  We should have
the version numbers and milestones in bugzilla some time today.  Next
week I'll start tracking the 3.6 I-builds and the Helios Stable builds
(M1, M2, etc).

http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Builds#Plug-in_Versioning
Now that we're working towards a new release, we need to increment any
plugins that have changed between R0_9 and now.  Please read the above
wiki link.

For now we'll go with the milestone dates  below.  When we update the
official e4 plan we'll send out another email:
M1  10/09/2009
M2  11/20/2009
M3  01/08/2010
M4  02/19/2010