Re: [e4-dev] Question regarding perspectives and toolbars

In actuality the trim support is there....then we ran out of time to populate it...;-(. It turns out that much of our legacy trim is -very- tightly bound into the current code (much more so than our views for example) likely because they weren't originally managed as contributions...

Eric

Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/27/2009 01:17 PM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [e4-dev] Question regarding perspectives and toolbars

We didn't have time to get them in is all (they both required trim support).

Kevin

"Kurejwowski, Eitan" <eitan.kurejwowski@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/27/2009 10:13 AM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[e4-dev] Question regarding perspectives and toolbars

Hi,
I have downloaded e4 and I don’t understand what happened to the old perspective selection UI and the workbench toolbars.

Best Regards,
Eitan