Re: [e4-dev] Important e4 call reminder

Things I commit my personal time to work on:
- Producing a complete "Eclipse application services" API a.k.a. "the twenty things". By "complete" I mean that you can produce non-trivial UI components only using that API, but it won't support all the corner cases or else it wouldn't simplify anything.
- For Java/SWT
- And for _javascript_/Web UIs (embedding of web UI components in Eclipse)
- Better communication about what's going on in e4 (too much of my time has been consumed by 3.5.0 and 3.5.1 unfortunately).

Things I would like to work on if I have time:
- Making our demo applications more real to show how the application services can be used.
- Refactoring the e4 workbench and renderer code to use techniques like dependency injection that we advertise clients should use but don't ourselves.
- Generally keeping an eye on the code we produce for good style, minimal dependencies, and best practices.

Boris