Re: [e4-dev] Eclipse Summit Europe

Hi Boris,

Boris Bokowski schrieb:
> I have submitted two proposals on e4 at ESE 2009, for a symposium and a
> long talk. Is anybody interested in helping organize the Symposium, or
> co-presenting what's new and noteworthy in e4 0.9?
>
> Here are the links:
>
> Symposium:
> https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/ese2009/view_talk.php?id=981
> N&N talk submission:
> https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/ese2009/view_talk.php?id=982

I'd like to join you for both talks. I think we should probably
coordinate an e4 session with:

1   Overview talk
2-3 Deep Dives
    * Modeled UI and Renders
    * Web-UI
    * Declarative Styling

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top