Re: [e4-dev] [releng] e4 HEAD open for development

This needs to be done by the PMC, but at this point I don't think we know what the next version number will be (e4 1.0, eclipse 4.0, or something else), so this will need to wait for a bit. I think we all need a few days off before we sort this out ;)

For now I suggest just leaving the target milestone blank, and we can fix them up once we have new targets entered. I don't expect a massive number of bug changes over the next week...

John

Benjamin Cabé wrote on 07/31/2009 11:24:30 AM:

> Hi Paul,
>
> Could you also please create 1.0.x milestones in the e4 Bugzilla?
>
> Thanks,

> Benjamin Cabé
> Eclipse Expert
> benjamin.cabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx