Re: [e4-dev] e4 Submissions for ESE

Hi,

I submitted a long talk giving a review on the various topics of the
E4-UI stuff. It's similar to talk a I gave last year at ESE but
naturally this time I can show how we transformed the vision we had last
year into a working 0.9-Release.

The content is going to be similar to the one I presented in August in
Karlsruhe at the EADD [1] because it looks liked people it (I scored 4.9
for speaker and 5.0 for content)

An interesting thing to show off is how to "single source" an
RCP-Application for Eclipse 3.x and e4 without using the Compat-Layer
something I'm trying to blog about when time permitts.

Tom

[1]http://tomsondev.bestsolution.at/2009/07/10/e4eclipse-application-developer-day/
[2]http://tomsondev.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/slides.pdf