[e4-dev] Smoke test for final release

Hi,

I've created the (currently invisible from the main page) release page for 0.9:
http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/R-0.9-200907291930/index.html

We plan to do no more work, and declare this the 0.9 tech preview some
time after 13:00 EDT.  This is not official and we might have to
change it if we find a killer problem.

Please test out the parts that are important to you, and respond here
if there's a reason that we should not release this build (like it
deletes your operating system or makes obscene phone calls to your
mother-in-law :-)

PW

--
Paul Webster