[e4-dev] HEAD is open for RC1

We're moving into RC1, we have a week to fix any bugs that we still
want to consider for 0.9.  Bugs can still be fixed, but with an eye
towards the stability of each component and the e4 platform zips as a
whole.

For RC1, All commits must reference the bug number that they fix.  It
is not necessary to get commits reviewed this week.

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=eclipse.e4#release_milestones
After this Friday, July 17th, we will only have 1 week (RC2) to fix
any serious usability or stop ship bugs.  Next week, all changes must
reference the bug number that they fix *and* must have been reviewed
by another committer (+1 on the bugzilla).  The exception is doc,
wiki, or javadoc, examples, or tests.

If you have any questions, please post to the list.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster