[e4-dev] [releng] M5 build today at 19:30 EDT - teams need to give a Go this weekend.

Just a reminder that the M5 build is at 19:30 EDT tonight, Friday July
10th.  All teams (except SWT) need to give their Go on tonight's
build, or last night's build if they made no contributions today.
Just respond to the build email, I hope to promote the build on
Sunday.

M5 is feature freeze.  Don't check anything into CVS after tonight's
build until I have promoted M5.  If there is a serious bug in a
component that needs to be addressed, please post to this list
requesting a rebuild.

Next week is our e4 0.9 RC1.  Bugs can still be fixed, but with an eye
towards the stability of each component and the e4 platform zips as a
whole.

**All commits must reference the bug number that they fix.**

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster