Re: [e4-dev] e4 0.9 M5 N&N needed by Wed. July 8

Definitely +1

The N&N should be about what's new in e4, not just what's in the build.

Kevin

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/06/2009 12:02 PM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [e4-dev] e4 0.9 M5 N&N needed by Wed. July 8

I don't know what others think, but it sounds like a great idea to me. I think this is a really good example of the flexibility of the e4 architecture, and demonstrating interop with other Eclipse projects is a definite plus.

Benjamin Muskalla <bmuskalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/06/2009 11:52 AM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [e4-dev] e4 0.9 M5 N&N needed by Wed. July 8

Hi John,

I just wondered if it would be appropriate to come up with an "e4 on
RAP" item. We already made good progress to run the demo applications on
RAP (see [1] and [2]). But as we are currently not part of the build I'm
curious if it's ok for other committers to have a N&N item for this runtime.

Please let me know what you (all e4 devs) think and I'd be happy to
write a N&N item for it.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx/msg01267.html
[2]

Greets