[e4-dev] [releng] 13:45 build

OK, we're having EF build server problems, but I'm going to try and
run a build at 13:45 EDT anyway.  All teams will be requested to
verify this build for promotion to 0.9 M4.  I'll send out a request
mail when I'm sure the build has worked.

If you need something fixed, please open a bug and post it to the dev
list requesting a new build.

And please, do *not* check in any code until after we've declared M4
unless you post a request with a bug number to the list.

Thanx,
PW

--
Paul Webster