Re: [e4-dev] Reminder, M4 is this week

Given that we have another milestone in two weeks, I wasn't planning on preparing a New & Noteworthy for this milestone. We're all busy finalizing the feature set for 0.9, so it's better to wait until we're done. I'll prepare a N&N document for July 10 (M5), so start thinking about content you'd like to add.

John

Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/24/2009 03:56 PM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[e4-dev] Reminder, M4 is this week

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=eclipse.e4#release_milestones

We're getting close to the end of what we can deliver in e4 0.9

We've moved up to the Galileo GA with tonight's I20090624-1930 build.
Please check out the build and look for problems.  The compile logs
have been updated, and there should be a minimal index for the p2
repo.  This build will also include an e4 fork of the
o.e.ui.navigator* bundles.

The categories have been re-worked, so please check out what is
provided via the install dialog.

PW

--
Paul Webster