Re: [e4-dev] e4 resource changes and the common navigator framework (CNF)

Hi again,

The common navigator plugins are really the last missing part for the user to be able to fully use the extended e4 resource project file structure features.

I understand that keeping the e4 branch in sync with the mainline is a challenge, but the navigator plugins do not differ in this respect from all the other plugins already in e4, isn't it?

So as far as there is not a story yet to keep the fork in sync, it shouldn't prevent the navigator plugin to be integrated in the e4 plugin and build, as far as I can understand.

Does that makes sense?

Serge Beauchamp.
Software Engineer
Freescale Semiconductor

Paul Webster wrote:
IIRC it was on our list of things to do ... but there was still no
"here's how you keep a an e4 fork up to date with HEAD" wiki, so it is
not done.

PW

Back to the top