[e4-dev] SWTPartFactory tests...

Hi all,

I just (think I) fixed a menu contributions bug in SWTPartFactory and
started writing up a unit test to go with my patch (yes, the test
should come before the implementation, sorry...) when I realized we
don't seem to have any tests for our part factories. I see there's a
RenderingTestCase and an MSashTest but that appears to only test
ReflectionContributionFactory.

I soon also realized as I was writing the test that I couldn't even
reference SWTPartFactory because the org.eclipse.e4.ui.tests bundle
doesn't even have a dependency on
org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt. Are we planning to make a
new bundle for the (SWT) renderers or should I just throw the tests in
org.eclipse.e4.ui.tests? Thanks.

Regards,
Remy

Back to the top