Re: [e4-dev] e4 0.9 splash screen?

Related to this is the product branding icons that are used in the window title bar, Windows Alt-Tab icon, about dialog icon, etc. Since we had no icons at all, I released the existing Eclipse platform icons to HEAD. However, if someone has cycles to add new icons (or new treatments on the old icons), it would help put a "fresh face" on the e4 SDK.

John

Boris Bokowski/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/12/2009 02:02 PM

Please respond to
E4 Project developer mailing list <e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[e4-dev] e4 0.9 splash screen?

We need a splash screen for the 0.9 Eclipse/e4 SDK, it currently comes up with the normal Galileo splash screen. Does anyone (Kai? ;-) have cycles for this?

Boris