Re: [e4-dev] Re-exporting Require-Bundle

FYI I have filed bug 280047 against PDE in order to add the ability to flag Require-Bundle's with a "visibility:=reexport" clause as a warning or error.

Benjamin
Anyware Technologies
Benjamin Cabé
Expert Eclipse
benjamin.cabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://blog.benjamin-cabe.com
Tel : +33(0)5 61 00 06 41
Fax : +33(0)5 61 00 51 46

Nouvelle adresse

Anyware Technologies
Lake Park
ZAC de l'Hers - Allée du Lac
BP 87216
31672 Labège Cedex
France
www.anyware-tech.com

Chris Aniszczyk a écrit :
We should avoid re-exporting bundles unless there's a pressing reason to do so. We have been burned many times due to the inflexibility you get when you re-export things.