Re: [e4-dev] Re-exporting Require-Bundle

Hi,

Oleg Besedin schrieb:

> +1 for not re-exporting.
>
> In addition to evils of re-exporting that John and Tom described, I
> strongly believe that E4 UI should not leak EMF artifacts through its APIs.

Though this would be nice I think it's hard to make this possible
because we need to leak EObject through the API else nobody can listen
to model changes and react on them.

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top