Re: [e4-dev] e4 call time slot

Simon Kaegi wrote on 06/11/2009 09:41:32 AM:

> I'm assuming 10am for today's call.

I am fine with the change (but will be on the phone at 11am Eastern as well just in case).

In the future, for cases like this, I think we need to use the "lazy consensus" technique (see http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#LazyConsensus).

To demonstrate how this works:

John has proposed moving the bi-weekly e4 call to 10am Eastern every second Thursday, to avoid conflict with the Architecture Council call, and to make it easier for people in Europe to attend. If no-one objects within three days, I'll assume lazy consensus and announce the changed time as well as update the calendar at http://wiki.eclipse.org/e4 - effective June 25, 2009.

Boris

Back to the top